Thursday, June 18, 2020

Return Of Jan and Kettle


It's been a bit since I've posted anything. It's been hectic around here. I've been working on getting my files back in order, still have some work left. Then I've been distracted by shinny things...I've been playing around with Iray rendering. I've had to learn a bit and experiment getting things right. Still got a ways to go. That has been taking a lot of my time. I did get a new series ready. It's in several parts and this is part one. 
Jan and Kettle Vanderwolf  return in this new series.

2 comments:

  1. That was a good one. I am looking foeard to the other parts. And I´m curious who that yet to use unkown date is.

    Clyde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to do some 3d prints of your charactes. They would look great.

    ReplyDelete