Hey everyone. Well I got my parts and put this beast back together. I did lose a drive but have 99% of my crap backed up. Good news there. Stuff just doesn't want to work like it used to. I have to work on my settings on my programs to get things working again. When you don't use set them everyday you forget what they are set to. I'm still tweaking them. Some things in my files that used to work now give me issues. I hope to have things going soon. I'll post a series here shortly, it's ongoing so the first part is not very sexy, it's setting up for more parts. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.