Wednesday, October 26, 2016

New Stuff

I've been working hard on some new series and have some ready for post production work. I'll be posting them soon. I do have a few test renders, one off's and concept shots I can post so you have something new from me to look at. 
I've seen many of my fellow artists moving over to Paetron looking for some funding. I don't blame them at all cause it's costly to update inventory and such for your stories. I have thought about it too but that would mean most of you would get to see 99% of my works and I'm not sure it would do me any favors. 
I do have a donation button up in the corner of my website that you can use to send me a few dollars now and then to help offset the cost of new sets and clothes and such. All the donations go back into my work.

The fluffer was told she was needed on the set but the co-star took things into her own mouth.

Things you have to do to borrow some money from your older brother!

Brantley finds a well hung gym sub to order around.

Ronnie finally shows Jasmine his intrrest in her sexually.

No comments:

Post a Comment