Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Random Concept 2







I was also working on this concept. Zoey and Grace walking down a side street in town. Grace gets a naughty idea and wants Zoey to be included. They decide to get busy right there. 
I did these images and I might continues them if I get some responses to either of the concepts. Let me know if you think I should finish them. I figured I'd post a couple concepts, I have a crap load of them I have images to but not finished for what ever reason. Squirrel....

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are these two models new? I know i haven't visited in a while. These two look amazing together! Any chance they'll get a longer set with a story maybe?

      Delete
  2. They have been with the Studio a while now. That's Grace Miller and Dr. Zoey Brooks. I might just continue on with this set or have them in a new one. They do work very well together.

    ReplyDelete