Friday, February 27, 2015

WTF

Well hell....Google....WTF..http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-31659669

 I guess Google decides to back down on the vicious threat to make our stuff private. I'm glad to hear that. I'm not sure what to do now. My works are safe, for the moment, here on Blogger. I was starting to get a new site ready, I have to think if I want to still move over or stay here. My stuff here will stay up and new stuff will still be posted here until I make a decision. I was also informed that Wordpress has a no nude policy...oh well. So until Google has ANOTHER change of mind...You can still check out my work here.
 I was glad to hear from a few of you guys about places to move to. I thank you so much for being interested in my blog. I'll let you know the final decision about a move or not. So keep on eyeing my works here.

  Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment